Thursday 10 April 2014

Bob and I...









 Denim Shirt: Top Shop
Tshirt: Primark
Belt: Primark
Shorts: H&M Men
Sandals: Top Shop
Jewllery: H&M and Ebay
 
 
These pics were taken a while ago when the sun was shining and weather almost resembled summer...cant wait for London Summers...
This Bob Marley t-shirt is my second band/music t-shirt from Primark I bought it with my Pink Floyd t-shirt. I love the fact that this top is in black and white, making it look more striking, plus it is quite long and therefore can be worn with leggings without showing too much of "too much" and is extremely comfy.
I've wanted boyfriend shorts since the beginning of the year cause they are so cosy and I really have almost a NEED to wear oversized clothes. However, cause I couldn't find any nice shorts for girls I decided to buy them from the men's department...and it was H&M were I found the perfect ones, perfect length, perfect oversized-ness and perfect vintage-y looking denim.
 
And that's really it for today...please leave ANY comments you have...have a good day and thanks for reading!!!
 
 



No comments: