Sunday 16 March 2014

Me and Pink Floyd...



                     


 
T Shirt:
Primark
Leather Shorts:
Funky Town
Platforms:
H&M
 
Leather is soooo in at the moment and I have definitely stocked up on all items leather such as these shorts. They are my newest find from Funky Town, a vintage shop in Camden Market, which is one of my favourite places to shop because it has everything from old to new, basic to weird and ordinary to quite extra-ordinary.
The t-shirt, on the other hand, is from Primark, which is a shop I haven't bought anything from for ages. However, as I was passing it on my way home on Saturday I just popped in to have a quick look and amongst all the usual Primark stuff I found this gem of a t-shirt. Although I like my band t-shirts old and used, I couldn't resist to buy this one.
The platforms I had to wait for a long time as every time I went into H&M to buy them, they never had my size, so I had to order them online. I loooooove loooove loooove them and am already thinking about other outfits I can upgrade with them.
That's it for todays post. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please leave comments if you have any...thaaaanks
 

No comments: