Sunday 16 February 2014

BLACK AND WHITE MEETS PINK...


Coat - TopShop
Shirt - TopShop
Jumper - TopShop
Jeans - TopShop
Rings - H&M
Bracelets - H&M
Watch - American Apparel
Boots - Ebay

I usually wear more colour than just going for the simple black-white combo but I feel that todays wintery London sun was calling for shades rather than colour. Plus the cute polka dots make up for what the outfit lacks in panache.
The coat on the other hand I will wear with EVERYTHING I own. I've bought it about 3 months ago and haven't been able to put it down since. It's pale pink colour gives everything an almost "sweet-candy-like-flair" and its cut is so elegant it adds a pinch of classiness to every outfit. Plus it is an oversized boyfriend coat, something I have been looking for almost an eternity as they always remind me of 90ies teen movies which I've always been obsessed with.
Same for the boots. I am petite but don't like to wear heels and finding these chunky boots was like finding a sack of gold.
Its strange if I find an item that I absolutely love I almost get consumed with it and I have to wear it with everything and to every occasion such as today I HAD TO WEAR THE COAT AND THE BOOTS even though I was just walking my dogs.
But I guess that's what makes certain items of clothing so irresistible, they:
  • remind you of things or times you love
  • fit every occasion
  • fulfil the right purpose
  • and
they just make you feel a certain way.















 
 


 




No comments: